Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Scope Rotation Day

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Shields View Post
    Hey @grandpamac you have just summarized my life. Three weeks ago I had zero live Hornet rounds, and lots of brass! I started this week with 300 Hornet rounds, 100 X three different projectiles, plus 150 X 222 rounds.
    Yes! I'm experimenting with different projectiles, most with the same 10.5grns og AR2207. But not for grouping on cardboard, mainly to see what stops a beating heart the best. As I mentioned I'm onto Canada Goose this week, so more on that later.
    I did spend some time shooting cardboard today, only to get all three rifles back ON!
    Now I'm on a stake out! Attachment 252378
    The photo reminded me of shooting of the spare tyre on the bonnet of a Landrover that I had for many years. Used a bag of vermiculite for a front rest and supported the rear with my non shooting hand. Most testing was done on the old Roy's Hill range from the late 60's until it closed.
    Regards Grandpamac.
    Hugh Shields likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Shields View Post
    Attachment 252380

I might wait for that lady to go back inside before I started shooting. Basically, feeding time for the ducks and chickens is like a dinner gong for the geese!
    Kapiti island in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by makka View Post
    Kapiti island in the background?
    Correct
    makka likes this.
    "Shoot straight you bastards. Don't make a mess of it!" Breaker Morant

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    The Delta Titanium are made by LOW too and their elevation and windage turrets are identical in their markings to the Bushnell 6500.
    True but Delta are wanting brand new money for a 10+ year old design. In theory the Bushnell warranty is better (lifetime) but the company has been going through some restructuring of late...