Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Ammo Direct

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Swarovski Z3

Yep for sure

I just remembered about a brand new Swarovski from a few years ago, old guy sighting it in though he was having eye trouble seeing the reticle.

No eye trouble, part of the reticle was missing...it fell off...must have been wire ?

As I said anything manufactured has issues, at least luepies have a full lifetime warrantee, funny how most of the "better" scopes don't ...

I watched an unnamed.....forum member cook a barrel shooting a big stag when unknowingly his brand new Z5 was shagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell, I'd rate them both! Just like a new rifle, try a few, look through them, feel the weight, hold them to your rifle to see if they will fit nicely etc etc and in the end pick one or the other. Barring a fault, which ALL manufactured products can have, you wont be dissapointed. We've all seen rifles, scopes, spotting scopes, packs, boots, etc crap out at some stage. But both brands have pretty good warranties and theres a very good chance you will never have to worry about a warranty problem anyways. Dont buy H&F! Shooters Supplies or a number of gunshops can do you a better price.