Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Workshop Innovation

Looks like the complainant first post (after 2 years forum membership) has gone.
    nor-west likes this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Four years ago?
    Jhon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Duxbury View Post
    Four years ago?
    No, there was another post #27 before mine slagging off Workshop Innovation.
    It was the posters first ever post.
    Seems to have been deleted.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Oh. Must have thought better of it.

My only gripe is that he uses Aramax as his courier. Which is like to packaging something up really nicely, and then throwing it in the ocean and hoping it washes up at the right address.
    6x47, csmiffy and jono7 like this.

Oh. Must have thought better of it.

My only gripe is that he uses Aramax as his courier. Which is like to packaging something up really nicely, and then throwing it in the ocean and hoping it washes up at the right address.
    So youve had 8 posts and you are trashing someone who works his arse off in an environment where every two bit keyboard warrior wants to slag people off who work really hard for not a great deal of profit at a time when everyone wants good service but doesn't want to pay for it?

The bloke did me a solid by bringing powder down to the nearest city to me at a time when he is also going through personal business which is way above and beyond in my book

What would you have the bloke do? Flay his veins open so that his blood will lube your Creedmore better?
    And don't say you don't own a Creedmore cos we all know that spiritually you do, along with your Birkenstock sandals

Fuck off and when you get to a point where you have fucked off keep fucking off until you are completely out of my sight you little small-handed Birkenstock wearing Creedmore owner
    Last edited by 308; 31-08-2024 at 01:03 AM. Reason: sp
    BRADS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    So youve had 8 posts and you are trashing someone who works his arse off in an environment where every two bit keyboard warrior wants to slag people off who work really hard for not a great deal of profit at a time when everyone wants good service but doesn't want to pay for it?

The bloke did me a solid by bringing powder down to the nearest city to me at a time when he is also going through personal business which is way above and beyond in my book

What would you have the bloke do? Flay his veins open so that his blood will lube your Creedmore better?
    And don't say you don't own a Creedmore cos we all know that spiritually you do, along with your Birkenstock sandals

Fuck off and when you get to a point where you have fucked off keep fucking off until you are completely out of my sight you little small-handed Birkenstock wearing Creedmore owner
    LOl crickey.
    308 and LOC like this.
    I'm trying to get to heaven before they shut the door.

Do you prefer your whiskey straight?
    outdoorlad and LOC like this.
    Welcome to Sako club.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmatix View Post
    Do you prefer your whiskey straight?
    Aberlour at the moment but sorry this whiny little fuck kinda got on my tits - whaddaya want, an escalator that takes you up the hill and a butler to carry ya pack?

Whingy little carrotspanker
    Jhon likes this.

Aberlour at the moment but sorry this whiny little fuck kinda got on my tits - whaddaya want, an escalator that takes you up the hill and a butler to carry ya pack?

Whingy little carrotspanker
    That would be great but I just want someone to train the deer to present themselves 25m up hill from my vehicle for easy recovery. No escalator needed then.
    mikee likes this.

@308 well that ought to stir things up a bit. What are you like when you're really mad?
    Last edited by Jhon; 31-08-2024 at 08:39 AM.
    I know a lot but it seems less every day...

Due to the exorbitant cost of reloading components, warning shots will not be given.

LOL. I assume you work for Aramax then, you jumped up cunt. Tell me more in as much detail as you can.

Yes Robert provides great service and variety Just wish they wouldn't use Aramax. It might as well be on a slow Camel.
    I can get stuff quicker from Australia.
    John Duxbury likes this.

Aramex is gun product friendly, hence its use among gun related businesses. Also the Aramex labeling system we run from our dispatch computer is simple and economical.
    Their level of service varies from region to region and they can be slow across cook strait. Also using NZ post at the rural end of a delivery can add a lot of time to deliveries.
    johnd, BRADS and 308 like this.

LOL. I assume you work for Aramax then, you jumped up cunt. Tell me more in as much detail as you can.
    come on lads. play nicely.

I my experience with couriers (which is considerable) both to us and to customers, is that every courier company has certain areas in the country where they have issues with service and reliability. So most of the time this comes down to the individual man on the ground, the courier driver. I have purchased a considerable amount of product form Workshop innovation ( now reloading direct) In my area at least i have no issues at all with Aramax, always speedy delivery with no damage.
    55six likes this.
    ZeroPak Vacuum Sealers, Zero air Zero waste