Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Workshop Innovation

Quote Originally Posted by John Duxbury View Post
    LOL. I assume you work for Aramax then, you jumped up cunt. Tell me more in as much detail as you can.
    Ive been called that word. My retort has been "at least they are useful".
    johnd and BSA270 like this.
    Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing, and right-doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.
    - Rumi

I dont know if its just me but the tolerance and aceptance levels of people in general seem to have gone way south in recent times, its as if once we "got through" the pandemic times where people actually started to give a shit about others we are now in a space of fuck you and get out of my way.
    Im not just talking about the forum although it manifests here as clearly seen in the above. Maybe we need a whoops button next to the like button.
    Maybe I should click it now.
    dannyb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    So youve had 8 posts and you are trashing someone who works his arse off in an environment where every two bit keyboard warrior wants to slag people off who work really hard for not a great deal of profit at a time when everyone wants good service but doesn't want to pay for it?

The bloke did me a solid by bringing powder down to the nearest city to me at a time when he is also going through personal business which is way above and beyond in my book

What would you have the bloke do? Flay his veins open so that his blood will lube your Creedmore better?
    And don't say you don't own a Creedmore cos we all know that spiritually you do, along with your Birkenstock sandals

Fuck off and when you get to a point where you have fucked off keep fucking off until you are completely out of my sight you little small-handed Birkenstock wearing Creedmore owner
    Quote Originally Posted by johnd View Post
    I dont know if its just me but the tolerance and aceptance levels of people in general seem to have gone way south in recent times, its as if once we "got through" the pandemic times where people actually started to give a shit about others we are now in a space of fuck you and get out of my way.
    Im not just talking about the forum although it manifests here as clearly seen in the above. Maybe we need a whoops button next to the like button.
    Maybe I should click it now.
    Yeah there was no tolerance in 308's post, it was a personal attack that seemed to be based on a new member with low post numbers and was way over the top.
    Oh I'm sure 308 tries to be a nice person... it just seems that his typing fingers don't co-operate on a Friday/Sat night after perhaps a few drinks?
    So @308 I suspect your face is fine but we’ll definitely have to put a paper bag over that personality of yours...

I'm also surprised that the moderators haven't done anything in regard to that post considering this is a direct quote from @dannyb

"Derogatory and personal attacks are already not tolerated and when they are reported we deal with them."
    A good job and a good wife has been the ruin of many a good hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitage View Post
    Yeah there was no tolerance in 308's post, it was a personal attack that seemed to be based on a new member with low post numbers and was way over the top.
    Oh I'm sure 308 tries to be a nice person... it just seems that his typing fingers don't co-operate on a Friday/Sat night after perhaps a few drinks?
    So @308 I suspect your face is fine but we’ll definitely have to put a paper bag over that personality of yours...

I'm also surprised that the moderators haven't done anything in regard to that post considering this is a direct quote from @dannyb

"Derogatory and personal attacks are already not tolerated and when they are reported we deal with them."
    You know I do have a life outside of this place and despite popular opinion the be all and end all decision doesn't lay solely at my discretion, hence if you use the "report" function instead of sending me a pm late at night on a weekend expecting immediate action then things might get dealt with a little more pro actively.
    I have been sick as a dog since last Thursday, to be honest sorting out online squabbles between "fit and proper" "adults" has been the least of my concerns.
    What people need to realize is their experience or opinion may not be the only one that counts and getting all offended and abusing people online is akin to a 3 year old throwing a tantrum.....seriously some of you need to grow the fuck up, un plug, disconnect and go outside for a bit.
    If you treat people the way some do on here on the daily you'll end up either getting a smack in the chops or becoming isolated cause Noone wants to deal with your shit.
    Kiwi Greg, johnd, mikee and 16 others like this.
    #DANNYCENT