Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Ammo Direct

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Infuriating

Here’s a tip, if you’re going to Broncos, park right out front in the loading zone.
    Tell the boys you’re there!
    Bryan likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Welcome to 2024. Poor behaviour appears to be an ever increasing occurrence, especially on the road

Name:  Morons.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  64.7 KB
    Bryan and No.3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Here’s a tip, if you’re going to Broncos, park right out front in the loading zone.
    Tell the boys you’re there!
    Problem with that now is you need to book the bloody spot in advance - bloody tradies!

it's not just Tauranga. Taupo is becoming just like what you have described. The ferals are more blatant than ever and it's this kind of behavior that has made the decision to go south easier.

I drive a tractor all around Taranaki from about now until March April my favourite rant - little old ladys who will not overtake despite having 300-400 metres of clear road - forces me to pull over - I watch my mirrors all the time on the road and always pull over for trucks or if I get 3-4 cars come up behind me - but I have to choose my spots carefully as really slow to get underway again - but bloody cockys on tractors on the road - they dont pull over and dont use their mirrors - nothing to see 12-15 cars behind old famer Brown and his trailer - give us tractor drivers a bad name
    sharps no 1, csmiffy and No.3 like this.

And I'm like haha yeah likely story! It's getting bloody hard here though due to all the "Safety Improvements" which usually mean narrowing the road and removing the areas that used to be the safer areas to pull over. Makes it bloody hard to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfern View Post
    it's not just Tauranga. Taupo is becoming just like what you have described. The ferals are more blatant than ever and it's this kind of behavior that has made the decision to go south easier.
    Boy, do I smell a big stinky Elephant in this room, but we must not mention it.
    An itch ... is ... a desire to scratch