Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Outrageous!

All news should be considered lies until proven otherwise. Even the smallest local events (I.e. car crash) is usually uninformed or twisted rubbish, if you know the real story
    Micky Duck likes this.

Of course the news is twisted, to one agenda, perspective or another. My point exactly. Why you have to get out in front of it in a situation like this. Not as if F&G didn't know it was happening now is it. They needed to manage the optics one way or another. Leave it to the Press to just do their thing and, well, you kinda deserve what you get. Anyway, enough from me.
    I know a lot but it seems less every day...

I commented on this elsewhere.... in article woman was retrieving line as well as casting..so she was fishing.
    folks take the piss with kids licence.
    comment that ranger as spying using binos before coming to issue ticket "implies" he had been watching goings on for a little while...I know I used to do so....gives time to form picture of whats going on.
    she was offered a $600 diversion she has choice to take it to court or pay diversion....had it been elsewhere they could have lost the boat,the boat trailer and the car its attached to.....
    yip the ranger MAY have been leaniant..but decided to issue ticket..suggest next time that speeding ticket add is on you watch it.
    we DONT KNOW circumstances around this case.we dont know if boat had been seen in previous days,we dont know how many other piss takers had been encountered in previous weeks,we dont know if the old winch them in and chuckem up on bank for dad to unhook had been encountered for last week...by hoki that used to piss me off seeing it up at canals with dead fish floating all around and folks continueing to winch in more.
    I watched 3 people in boat fish right around lake for hour with 3 rods out during closed season...I had to get home so couldnt wait till they landed,they knew they had been seen so stayed out on lake....had I seen same boat again...will leave that up to your imagination.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

My only comment on this one is that I shifted my life half way around the globe to get away from this BS
    7mmwsm likes this.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

FnG exist solely by licence sales. No hand out from the tax payer. Dont slag off an organisation that exists for tax paying sportspeople.