Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Ammo Direct

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Hello from Colorado

We were thinking about early December, but are somewhat flexible. Oh, and I've heard of Australia, isn't that where China's mines are located.

That is a very round mountain you have living next door.

Welcome to the forum Colorado, only want to hunt goats?.....there plenty of other animals over here!
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Thanks gents for the nice welcome. With a little help from google I have determined that geezejonesy has a nice duck blind. Is that an invitation?
    geezejonesy likes this.

Scouser, We are not really trophy hunters, we just like to kill assorted critters.We prefer long range shooting. I believe you have a broad selection of prey that we would be happy to test Mr. Hornady's products on. We hope to make lots of Kiwi friends and start a cross equator hunter exchange program.

Caretaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
    Scouser, We are not really trophy hunters, we just like to kill assorted critters.We prefer long range shooting. I believe you have a broad selection of prey that we would be happy to test Mr. Hornady's products on. We hope to make lots of Kiwi friends and start a cross equator hunter exchange program.
    Long range shooting/hunting is well enjoyed on this forum, on behalf of everyone here welcome again, settle in and have a look around the place, - you may never leave
    A big fast bullet beats a little fast bullet every time

im very keen to be a starter for the IHSEP International Hunting & Shooters Exchange Program
    BURN BABY BURN
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

7mmsaum, I really love your people and your country. I would move there tomorrow but your government only wants individuals with a huge pile of money and a large income. Plus the wife thinks half a world away is to far from the kids.

geezejonesy, I will consider you a charter member.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    We were thinking about early December, but are somewhat flexible. Oh, and I've heard of Australia, isn't that where China's mines are located.
    Colorado you will fit in well here if you keep stacking it on the Aussies. We like to do that here.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    geezejonesy, I will consider you a charter member.
    GJ I guess that makes you the first member of the NZ chapter and therefore by default the president. I volunteer to carry your bags to the annual international meeting.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    GJ I guess that makes you the first member of the NZ chapter and therefore by default the president. I volunteer to carry your bags to the annual international meeting.
    thats fine Rushy but remember that i will be in your bags when you make your trip
    BURN BABY BURN
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms